Monday, January 7, 2013

Proud

I got a wonderful comment from the latchkey teacher not long ago.  She told me that she didn't know what they would do next year, when Kaia is at the Intermediate School.  They said not only is she old enough to help, but she understands how to help.  I smiled and my heart felt light.  My girl is a good helper, and a good little mommy.  Sometimes a bit too good, as I do have to remind her that I can be the parent to the 3 boys.  She's a good kid!

Dana and I both received quite the shock at Morgan's Christmas Concert.  Some of the kids got to do a small recitation from The Night Before Christmas.  Some kids rushed through, or stumbled their words.  Then one little boy got up and spoke clearly, on tempo and perfect.  Dana asked me afterward, "Was that Mo?" Yes, yes it was.  We were shocked.  Our odd, quiet kid did such a good job!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Moments like those are the jewels in a parent's crown. I hope your parental tiara gets too heavy to wear! :)