Monday, October 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday again!!

Something about Fall, my favorite season, makes me a menu planner!  Today is exceptionally crazy, as I've admitted defeat and we are bug bombing today.  The good news is this will not only kill fleas but earwigs and flies!  The bad news is, that means the kids, cats, hedgehog and our dinner have to be out of the house!  More good news, they are all going to my Mother in Law's house, except the hedgehog and the outdoor cat.  So she will be able to fix her plate before dinner comes home with us.

Monday: This was supposed to be Sunday's meal, but I made lasagna on Saturday, and the soup on Sunday, so we bumped the roast to today.
Roast, potatoes, carrots and onions in the crock pot

Tuesday:
Tacos using leftover roast shredded and leftover beans from last week.

Wednesday:
Chicken Strips, macaroni and cheese, salad

Thursday: I'm working at the Pillars Party, so dinner is for Dana and the kids.
Papa Murphy's Perfect Pizza (using the coupon)

Friday:
Hamburgers, french fries and veggies

Saturday:
Huevos Rancheros

Sunday:
Free day

What's on your meal plan this week?

1 comment:

dianna said...

I am attempting an ALL CROCK POT WEEK this week. So far, so good... The after school routine is 100x better without a doubt!