Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Almost 2 weeks!

So it feels like ages since I've posted. Then I realize it's just been 13 days! Wow, so much has happened for only 13 days. So here is a quick rundown:
  • Mo has dropped his middle of the night feeding
  • He has also started down the path of sleeping all night long (I'm praying it's not just a phase)
  • And best of all (for him) he crawled through the grass for the first time ever and ate his very first handful of dirt (thanks to sissy)
  • Kaia has learned the phrase "It's ok, sometimes that happens."
  • She also learned "maybe later" as in "maybe later I can have that" or "maybe later I can eat that"
  • Dana is now a full-time job seeker, after finding out his slimy manager was trying to hire a replacement for him
  • He also watched Kaia for 3 nights, by himself, for the first time ever
  • I went to my conference in Seattle. Where I learned a ton, made a great new friend, and spent 7 1/2 hours walking around Pike Place Market
  • I also turned 29 and celebrated with a low-key dinner. Just parents, in-laws, brother and his family and 1 friend and her family. It would have been fun to have many more, but it was difficult to talk to everyone as it was.

Of course much more happened, but there isn't time to type it all. I've been swamped at work and am so far behind that I have been working late and skipping lunch breaks. Today was my first lunch break (obviously) but there is still much to do. I promise the photos of Kaia's hair will be up soon, and I might even put up a photo of my friend and I in Seattle.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Happy belated birthday, Tysa!