Thursday, March 1, 2007

Haircuts

Sunday was a big day at our house! Mo received his very first haircut. I became tired of the hair on the back of his head. It was long, and so thin that it was always getting messed up and sticking out. So Sunday morning before church I set him in the sink, and took the wahl hair trimmer out and trimmed up the back of his head. It was much improved.

Later Sunday, Dana also recieved a haircut. It was getting long, and he didn't want to look shabby during his job hunt. He's still working at his old job, but the lack of professionalism shown by his manager and co-workers is disgusting. So I was more than happy to help him look his best.

One of our family is not looking so good. It was definitely a haircut gone bad! Last night Kaia cut her own hair. She had to go potty, and seemed to be taking a while, but that usually means she's brushing her hair and using my hairspray. When she came out of the bathroom and told me now her hair was beautiful, I immediately sniffed to decipher how much of my spray was gone. Except as I leaned forward to sniff, she said and I saw that she had cut her hair. Now I have to trim her hair to attempt to even it out. It isn't as bad as it could have been. It looks like a bad layering job. Pictures to come...

No comments: