Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's been awhile!

Although it's been almost 2 weeks since I've posted, that's not what I'm talking about. There just isn't much to post about when you are recovering from surgery. What I'm thinking is I realized it had been way too long between car washings on Monday.

After taking the kids to grammy's, I went to Target to buy diapers and formula, and then stopped by Dana's office to help him with some filing. It was a nice day so I went through a car wash on my way home (I may be recovering nicely, but I'm not ready for scrubbing). Of course, being a nice day and a holiday meant approximately 15 other people decided to do the same thing, at the same time. It was well worth the wait though, when I realized I didn't have to worry about filthy clothes if I accidentally rubbed up against my car. I picked the kids up and hurried home to get them changed before we had to be at the restaurant for my Mom's birthday. When Kaia went to get into the car, her eyes got very big. I heard her say "wow" and she began to circle the car while staring at it in awe. Finally she said, "Wow mom did you get a new car?"

Point taken, I need to keep it cleaner. You would think all the toys and garbage inside would give away the fact that it wasn't new. But last night when we got home she asked me "How do you like your new car mom?"

No comments: