Monday, September 3, 2007

Score!

I went to Rosauers yesterday not a planned trip, but we were out of celery and green pepper, both of which I needed for my pasta salad (see sparkrecipes for the full info). I always look in their clearance cart, but rarely buy any of it. Yesterday, I saw G diapers. I was sure they were still really expensive. Nope $2.99 a package. So I saw a few refill packages, no big deal, probably wrong size. Nope right size. Ok I still don't have the starter kit with the cloth outer and plastic liner. Oh wait there is also one of those in the cart. Green and blue and 2.99 also. So what should have been $26.99 for starter kit, and $14.49 per refill... I paid $2.99 each. I haven't figured savings on that specifically, but I know that it is approx 10 cents a diaper and that is far cheaper than the disposables I buy at Target. I had previously done calculations on G diapers vs the cloth and disposable mix I was using. But at 2.99 a package, there is no comparison. Here's a shot of Mo looking very stylin in his G diaper.( pic to come since Mo has unplugged all of my internet)



We have just baked 3 loaves of bread, and have cinnamon rolls in the oven. There is also a whole chicken in there. Still need to fill the celery with the discount potted cheese, and then cook the fresh corn from the produce stand. for dinner. Kids are going crazy so I better go.

No comments: