Thursday, July 31, 2008

He Was Right!

I cleaned up the front room this morning in an attempt to get the house somewhat decent for our housesitter. I put all the toys in the basket, put the lid on, and moved it up against the window. As Dana was leaving for work, he said, "I bet they have it all out before you leave." Sometimes I really hate it when he's right!


He's sooo lucky he's cute! Right now the garbage truck and firetruck are talking to each other. Apparently someone (the police car perhaps?) is in "Twouble."

4 comments:

Dianna said...

So cute! I can totally relate.

Right now Red Chief is dipping his peach in ketchup.

j said...

Hubby mentioned that if I would pick up around here before the kids and I head out to work at our old place this weekend, that he would do some cleaning.

Hmmmmm, pick up or blog? Well obviously I am sitting here blogging. :)

Jen

Meredith said...

But what a cute basket with lid! Who could resist peeking in that?

Connie Marie said...

haha

Kids!!!!

Lovely basket.