Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What are the Odds?

Here I was reading a story on Yahoo News about Baby Names, and I see this table:
Most popular boy/girl baby names in 1950:

1. James / Linda
2. Robert / Mary
3. John / Patricia
4. Michael / Barbara
5. David / Susan
6. William / Nancy
7. Richard / Deborah
8. Thomas / Sandra
9. Charles / Carol
10. Gary / Kathleen

I know, you are saying, "So what?" But if you are my family, you are seeing what I'm seeing. My dad's name is #7. And my mom's name was a different spelling of... #7. Seems they were destined to be together!

3 comments:

Casii said...

You are so right! My Dad's name is Max and I'm not sure he's on any name list, but make no mistake, my #4 Momma loves him!

Anonymous said...

Cool. Looks like my dad was meant to be with someone named Nancy. Mom didn't make the list. Oh, well. Lol

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Very interesting...my Dad didn't make the list and my Mom should have ended up with Dad's best friend! LOL..