Friday, July 23, 2010

The much needed Vacay

I needed that vacation, going back to work this week has been insane!  I'm officially working in my new job capacity, which has left me extremely busy.  Add to that the stomach bug I came down with Wednesday evening, and had to take half a day off Thursday, and I'm ready for this weekend!  Lots of exciting stuff happening, so more posts to come soon.  For now, a few vacation photos.

Dana and Mo in front of Snoqualmie Falls

The kids in front of the Museum of Flight

The kids and I in front of the Falls

At the Train Museum
More Train Museum

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of you and the kids on through the train window! Oh, the possibilities!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Glad you're feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

I think MO could become a train conductor when he grows up,because he is just way too cute in the hat. Feel better.
Mom

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like it was fun. Sorry about the bug you had.

j said...

Oh TJ, I love the family photos! It looks like y'all had a great time.

j said...

Do you know that my word verification was uporker? My self esteem is in the gutter now. Youch!

:)