Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a Kitten's Life

We have a kitten, and boy is his life rough!  He sleeps, he cuddles, he plays, and gets batted around and hissed at by the 3 old fogies that have ruled the roost the past 7-9 years. Because of that he came to work with me today, and as you can see, he's made himself right at home in my chair. 

We're still working on a name. All of the suggestions have been good, but they just aren't the right name for this rambunctious boy.  So for now, he comes when we call "Little Boy." 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Boy Blue come blow your horn? hahahaha! He's a cutie pie and doing just what every kitten should do!

j said...

Your post makes me want a kitten SO bad! We are already doing good to keep the dog off of our older cat. I'm afraid a kitten wouldn't make it and that would be just too sad.

Little Boy sounds pretty sweet to me.

TJ said...

Having a Husky that is definitely a worry Jen! Lucky for us Sampson is outdoor only, and seems to do pretty good around cats, however, he would likely kill one while trying to play with it.

Michelle said...

LB for short? too cute.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

I love kittens! He's a cutie. I like Michelles name ..LB!
<><

TJ said...

And to update, I think we are 95% set on Nemesis. Either HCC Arch Nemesis or Project Nemesis. Kaia hates the name, but Dana and I really like it. He's the other cats' Nemesis, and it's also a character on the Resident Evil movies.

Cheeseboy said...

That kitten is perhaps the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'd call it Grimly.

Totally just made that name up. Not bad, eh?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He is precious.