Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Monday...

I have a ton of photos to share with you. Saturday was Mo's birthday party, and he had a blast. Every gift had wheels, or in the case of clothing, pictures of wheels on it. He received monster trucks, race cars, more monster trucks, more cars, firefighters and emergency personnel figures, Thomas movie and trunks, a Lightning McQueen pop-up hamper to hold all the trucks, and a football. I have great pics too, on the camera.

Sunday, Kaia was playing with the dogs. She made a cute bouquet from one of the flowering trees and put it in Rocks' collar. She also held the bouquet while I took photos of her and Sampson. I have great pics too, on the camera.

And finally, last night, I took Kaia to see Walking With Dinosaurs. It was pretty cool. I thought for the cheapest seats I could find, we had some of the best seats in the house. We were behind the wheelchair seating, which was right at the head of the arena. The crazy part, I looked at the gal we were sitting next to. She looked familiar. Then, I realized, we sat next to each other at the Thomas show too. 2 large events, and we end up next to each other both times. We enjoyed catching up. She was shocked to hear about the twins, and I enjoyed meeting her daughter. Kaia enjoyed sharing her vast dinosaur knowledge with her daughter too. I have great pics of the dinosaurs, on my phone.

I will figure out how to pull these photos off my phone. Really, I will. And hopefully tonight, I'll get some of those weekend photos off the camera, and onto my blog. But, for now, it's Monday morning. That's all I can say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw "I have a ton to share with you" and thought, oh god, now it's triplets.