Friday, April 10, 2009

Resurrection

I think it is so fitting that in the Northern Hemisphere we celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the spring. I only have to look outside to be reminded of how all may seem desolate, it is only for a time, because life returns.

My garden is just returning to life, after a season of frozen ground and snow.


Bleeding Heart that will soon tower over Mo.


White Hyacinth


Yellow Daffodils


More Daffodils


Jonquils, which I had forgotten planting until Kaia picked a few to show me.


On Sunday, we will sit outside in the 40 degree temps for sunrise service. It's cold, but being out in God's creation, singing to Him, and reading His words is always powerful. Especially when we are joined by the birds, and we are each year.

I wish you and your family a blessed Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Lady Farmer said...

Easter Blessings to you and your family!