The reason I've never made a Vision Collage before is I have always struggled with the answer to one question: What do I want? I spend most of my time wrapped up in what my family needs, our health, our finances, that I don't stop and think about desires. When I went to the Lou Tice Investment in Excellence seminar 2 years ago, we worked on this. I started to get there, but it didn't go far. I had some ideas, but never followed through with fully envisioning what I wanted in my mind. It is so bad that I usually cannot tell friends or family what I would like for my birthday or Christmas. So one little step in the right direction is taking place right now. Here is a list of things I would like for my birthday. I don't expect any gifts, and do not need them, but I usually get asked, and for once here is an answer.
- iTunes gift card so I can load my favorite songs on my new-to-me ipod Shuffle (a Valentine's Day gift from Dana)
- Ummelina gift certificates (my spa day was amazing and I'd love to repeat it)
- spending money for my trip to Fort Worth
- a pair of red high heels size 7
- a pair of Nike Shox size 7
What are you doing to stay motivated in your life or on your goals?