Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jackson

I hope you are Rockin the Red today for Jackson.  Today is his MRI.  Today they will find out if his tumor is responding to chemo.  Today we really need to pray for this brave little guy!  He has lost his hair and looks sick now, but he's also begun to enjoy McDonald's nuggets and fries and cheese balls.  And his mom shares a great story about that on her blog.  You can read the story and more at TheDundonsnest.blogspot.com

You can also help Jackson's family by purchasing some handmade items at Jennifer's Etsy Shop.  She will be donating March's proceeds (listed on each item) to Jackson's family.

3 comments:

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

keeping them all in my prayers.
<><

Together We Save said...

Thanks for sharing... praying for them,

j said...

I am! I'm rocking the red for Jackson today!!

I've had one sale and will be sending $12.25 for sure. I got a donation from a friend of items to add to the shop so maybe that will help as well. This weekend will hopefully afford me the time to work on it.

Praying big prayers for Jackson!!