Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I was negligent in posting my menu plan last week.  Probably because I only had a partial plan.  That worked out pretty well when I came down with some sort of stomach thing on Wednesday, and the boys stayed with Grammy and Papa, and Dana and Kaia ended up getting microwaved frozen meals.  I ate a turkey sandwich.  Actually I ate several turkey sandwiches, and turkey is one of my least favorite lunchmeats.  But, it was bland, and that was what I needed.  I created a plan for the rest of the week, and followed it and was glad I did.

So back to business this week!

Monday:
Beefy Barbecue Macaroni and peas

Tuesday:
SOS and asparagus

Wednesday:
Tacos with homemade salsa

Thursday:
Round steak and potatoes in the slow cooker with veggies on the side
Friday:
Hamburger patties or chicken nuggets with salad on the side

Saturday:
Birthday Dinner at my parents' house.  I've requested my mom's steak strips (I'll share recipe later this week), baked potatoes, asparagus, and salad

Sunday:
Open

For more Menu Plan Monday, visit Orgjunkie.com and have a great week!

PS So many of you are amazed at my organization with these posts.  But, I'm not organized, this meal plan thing is helping me to be just a bit more.

No comments: