It has come to my attention, that I don't say enough about my husband on my blog. Thing is, I'm never sure how much to write about him. I have no problem saying things about myself, and potentially embarrasing myself, but I don't want to do the same for him, so I err on the quiet side. So it was perfect that Danielle tagged me for this meme about how well I know my husband. After 10 years together, this should have been easy, but I'm not all that sure I answered correctly.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen? Bones
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch and sometimes Thousand Island
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Seafood
4. You go to a bar. What does he order? Duck Farts or Smirnoff Ice
5. Where did he go to high school? Selah
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11 usually
7. If he was to collect anything what would it be? Guns, Cars
8. What is his favorite kind of sandwich? Homemade Vegetarian
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? He likes variety, so not sure he'd eat one thing every day. Although peanut butter and cheddar cheese (not together) he eats most every day.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Lucky Charms (I think)
11. What would he never wear?A suit and tie
12. What is his favorite sports team? He roots for several football teams, but not sure he has a favorite.
13. Who will he vote for? For President? I don't know. Dino Rossi for governor. We both hope there aren't endless recounts this year that cost him the governer's seat.
14. Who is his best friend? I am.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Pick at my hair.
16. How many states has he lived in? One for the most part. Although he did spend some time in Alaska and in California
17. What is his heritage? Umm... no idea.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? White cake, chocolate frosting, but I'm not sure that's his favorite.
19. Did he play sports in high school? Drag Racing, although it wasn't through the high school.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Riding his motorcycle, working in the garage, shooting at the range
Well honey, how did I do?