Friday, December 15, 2006

A typical insane Friday!

It's only 6:30 but so far, Kaia has attempted to eat potpourri, Mo has coated my shoulder in snot (why does he hate tissues but has no problem using my clothing?), and I over-cooked my steak to well done when I wanted medium. Dana is working at a friend's garage, and I am trying to keep the kids entertained. I've had them home with me since about 4. It was my first day back to work and I couldn't make it an entire day.

We have my Yahoo music videos blasting. A mix of modern country, rock and christian rock. Something that only works well when D is not around to hear it. Kaia is dancing on her Lincoln Log tin, and Mo thinks she's hilarious dancing right in front of his highchair. He continues to eat his peas and mac & cheese despite the distraction. Not much can come between that boy and his food.

Kaia even almost ate dinner. She ate all her steak anyway, and some of her mac & cheese. The peas look untouched though... Wild child is running around only in a pull-up and keeps turning up the speakers. I hope that she crashes early! I need the sleep.

No comments: