Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Vacuum Cleaner

He crawls around the carpet looking for his next victim... he finds it and his hand reaches out, grasps it, and shoves it into the open mouth. Mo has officially become a vacuum cleaner! A few days ago I caught him chewing on wood pellets. Anything and everything he finds on the floor at home, or at grammy's goes straight into his mouth.


This has led to vacumming on my sick day, so I don't have to worry about what he's trying to eat. This also means some of Kaia's toys are off-limits to her, and a lesson learned just 2 minutes ago: the kleenex must be kept up high.


There is some good news though; he does enjoy healthy foods. For dinner he ate cut up linguine, a half of an avocado, and pieces of a wheat roll. He had some fruit and veggie puffs as an appetizer after he crawled from the tv room into the dinig room to yell at me for leaving him. I miss the quiet little lump sometimes, but my boy is definitely growing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos in your blog are simply stunning!