Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Breaking News!

Mo has 5 teeth now! After a long day of crankiness at grammy's (and at home before we even went to grammy's), tugging at his ear, drooling, throwing up and being feverish; I dared to stick my finger in Mo's mouth to see which teeth were bugging him now. I was startled to find a new tooth. Now if the other 3 that I believe are trying to break through show up, I will have a happy son that sleeps at least a few hours at night.

Kaia is 90% potty trained! Just as long as she's not wrapped up in some exciting activity, or someone is in the nearest bathroom, she does great!

Dana and I are both looking forward to a night of sleep tonight. All thanks to me having to work late, and Grammy June who the kids will be staying with. (Thank you, thank you, thank you!) I hope that they sleep better for her. And when I say they, I mean Mo.

Nothing else exciting, unless you count our new outdoor lights and new toilet that were all installed by Dana last weekend. But I don't think anyone but us cares.

No comments: