Sunday, January 14, 2007

Overdue



I've determined that peace doesn't exist in our home. If it's not one thing, it is another. If Kaia is content, then Mo is upset. 3-day weekends pre-children meant I could spend the day relaxing and catching up on movies. Now it means that I will attempt to entertain the kids while doing dishes & laundry. If I'm lucky enough to have Mo nap and Kaia watching a movie at the same time, I may get some reading in. This is the reason I constantly owe the library $$.


You see I joined a book club with some friends from BabyFit, and I try to the read the book within the time-frame the library allows, but everytime pickup the book something else requires my attention. Like right now, I'm singing the Hokey Pokey for Kaia. Dana is watching tv with Mo. Dinner is in the crock-pot, and I'm hoping that tomorrow will at least bring a bit of extra sleep.

No comments: