Sunday, February 3, 2008

The important things in life




Kaia was itching to get out and play in the snow today after church. Instead of staying in to eat lunch with Mo and I, she changed clothes and went out to work on her snowman. Dana arrived home and suggested I go out to help her. Now, I had planned to come home and clean up the kitchen, do dishes, and get started on laundry so I could kick back and enjoy the Super Bowl. I realized though, that isn't what's important. I was reminded of this because yesterday was Christian's birthday. He was taken away from his parents far too early. I need to remember to enjoy my kids, and that means sometimes the house will have to wait.

Kaia went to kiss the Mo snowman. Little guy still has quite the cough, so I put him down for his nap before going out to play.

Kaia's photo of me with the snow family. Not too bad. Although most of the photos she took were of her feet.

No comments: