Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You My Great Grandma



I inherited this photo when my Great Grandma passed away. It was December 1999, and she was just shy of her 109th Birthday.
This photo was taken in October of 1983. Look at those sporty socks I'm wearing. And the velcro shoes... Oh yeah, I was a styling kindergartener.
I apologize now, Mom, this is not the best photo of you. My brother looks pretty cute though. Scary thing is, I realize from this photo how much Mo looks like him.
For more photos, head over to We Are THAT Family.

4 comments:

Crayl said...

Your grandma had amazing legs, especially for her age. Wow!

Muthering Heights said...

It's nice that you have this photo now!

Art said...

That's a cool pic. i wish I had a photo of me with my great grandma...

And you were in Kindergarten in '83??? I was in high school...

(sigh) Kids these days ;)

Casii said...

Aw, you were a cutie of a kindergartener! And you have the ruffly stuff on the shoulders of your shirt. I remember those! For the record, I was in middle school in 1983, wait, maybe even became a freshman. Dang, I'm old!