- Found out Sunday morning that we don't have childcare for Mo this week. My sitter's husband was laid off and they have to spend the week moving out of their apartment.
- Cleaned the house for our Super Bowl Party.
- Smashed my thumb between the love seat and entry way corner while helping Dana carry it upstairs for our party. I proceeded to cry like a baby.
- Watched the kids have a blast playing with Sam and Charlie.
- Enjoyed teriyaki burgers on our new grill (Christmas gift from my parents), macaroni salad, chips, and veggies.
- Got really excited when it looked like the Cardinals would pull off a win.
- Got very upset when the Steelers scored that last touchdown.
- Had a great day despite the loss of the Cardinals, and a throbbing, black and blue thumb.
Photo is up, and I should add that this is my back up sitter, as my Mother in Law had surgery last week. The good and bad news is, Dana doesn't have much work this week, so he will have Mo most of the time, and when he is working, I'm taking Mo with me to the office.