Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm still here...

I am way behind! I should have posted the Glade Sense & Spray winners this week, and I need to get a new belly shot for you all. I'm happy to announce that I have the Sense & Spray winners, the belly shot will come soon.

I wasn't on the computer much early this week because of a little scare. Monday evening brought some spotting, and by Tuesday morning I had quite a bit of lower back pain, cramping, and just plain soreness to accompany it. The on-call doctor told me Monday night that the spotting was likely to due lifting heavy things or intercourse, but to call Dr. Rowles the next day if I was still concerned. The explanation made perfect sense, but the cramping and back pain started to scare me. So Tuesday I was on bedrest until my appointment with my doctor.

The appointment showed that all was well. Dr. Rowles did an ultrasound just to make sure both Fric and Frac were doing well. Fric was going nuts, and Frac was chillin. Just like last time. My Mother-in-Law thinks that maybe Fric is a girl because Kaia was always nuts on the ultrasounds, and Frac is a boy, mellow just like Mo was.

After seeing the babies, he checked my cervix, to make sure nothing was going on there. And nothing was. So my scare was pretty much over nothing, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. He did recommend spending the rest of the day resting. The cramping and back pain are from the extra weight of 2 growing babies on a back and belly that just wasn't prepared for it. I did feel better for the rest, and am trying to do more laying down every day. Next up is a comfortable office chair!

Now for the winners:
Shauna
Agnes
Dolphin Girl
Denise
Jennifer

I'll be contacting you for your address, if I don't already have it. I'll be back tomorrow!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

YAHOO!!! I am so excited I won!!! Thank You so-oooo very much!
♥ HUGS ♥

Dianna said...

I hope that things are back to normal for you soon. It's no fun to wonder if there's a problem, so I'm glad that everything checked out okay. Take it easy!

dianna said...

So glad all is well girl...stay rested *!*

Carla said...

Congrats to your winners.
I'm so glad you are listening to your body, and have such good care available:)
Blessings to you and your little ones (all FOUR of them)

j said...

Praise God all was well. I am sorry I am just now reading - I didn't check my reader at all yesterday. We were on a field trip from 6:30 am til 6:30 pm. I'm still tired!

And YEA! I'm glad that I won! I will send my address to you!

HUGS TJ!