Monday, May 4, 2009

What I did this weekend. By TJ

What I did this weekend:
  • Watched the movie Hancock. Loved it too, although don't ask me about the 10 minutes toward the end where I dozed off. I woke up in time for the ending, and that's what counts.
  • Felt the babies kick for the first time! I felt the baby on the lower left side, Saturday afternoon. Will call the left baby Fric. Then later on Saturday, I'm pretty sure I felt the other baby. That baby is more to the center of my right side. That one can be Frac. (Dana nick-named them a week or so ago)
  • Dried two loads of laundry at my parents house.
  • Enjoyed not teaching Sunday School and just being the helper.
  • Helped Dana turn the front room into our tv room and our tv room into Mo's bedroom/playroom. Mo loves his new room and is so proud of it, and we're enjoying the coziness of our new tv room.
  • Gave in to my OCD. While converting the rooms, I began putting my books onto bookshelves. I realized soon that I had religion books next to health books, and novels in between. I told myself just to get all the books downstairs and onto shelves, then organize later. That lasted all of one more trip. I couldn't stand it. Very quickly I had the craft books on the shelf above the cookbooks. Then the homesteading, preserving and gardening books next to the craft books. Those books flow in to my Hollywood biographies and TIME coffeetable books. Then another shelf houses all the religion, christian fiction, and devotional books. Then all my pregnancy, endometriosis and general health books. Finally we have novels. I felt so much better after that.
  • I grew! I may have to take a new belly photo tonight. Between Friday and Monday, I got way bigger!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

I can relate to the books! I hate having them all mixed up.

Anonymous said...

lol, fric and frac

I'm glad I 'm not the only one who does laundry at my parents'

Gardengirl1952 said...

Found something I think I can make for the #1 & #2 baby but I'm not going to tell you so it'll be a surprise.