Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bounce Dryer Bar Review

Another free item I received after having the boys was my Bounce Dryer Bar from Viewpoints.com.  I admit to being unsure about using it.  Someone I know had a bad experience with the bar not sticking to the side of her dryer and it banged about inside during drying.  I decided I could live with that.  Then I smelled the package... Whoo!  It was strong.  I am sensitive to smells and typically avoid even walking down the detergent aisle at the grocery.  Did I really want to wear that smell?  I was also hesitant to dry Brendon and Bryce's clothing with such a strong scent.

All of those hesitations are long gone.  I really like the bar.  It is still stuck to the side of our dryer.  And, while the bar itself has a strong smell, our clothing does not.  The clothes come out with a faint scent that is just right.  Our air has been cold and dry, yet there hasn't been any static on our clothes. 

I haven't kept track of the number of loads of clothing we have dried, but it has been in use for 6 weeks and we wash at the minimum 3 loads of laundry a week, but we have done extra now that we have urpy babies that only have a few outfits that fit.  So I anticipate that we've washed 25 loads of clothes and there is still some bar left.  I'm not sure the cost of the Bounce Dryer bars, but I hope they are a good price.  It is wonderful not to have dryer sheets floating all over the house, or worse finding them balled up in my pants mid-day.

2 comments:

j said...

The dryer sheets annoy me so that sounds like a good alternative. Thanks for the review!

Jerri junque said...

I was hoping I would like this too, but I still had a problem with static cling.