Monday, January 5, 2009

I should have had my camera


On Saturday evening, we went to a new steakhouse in town for dinner to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday. Much of the Mexican theme from the prior restaurant was still there, but they had added some faux stone statuary.

After dinner, Mo walked up to check out one of the statues. He was awed at a statue of a woman holding a water jug. She also happened to be topless. I watched as he continued to look at her up and down.

Then I knew what was going to happen, but had no way to capture it. Mo reached up with one hand and fondled her breasts!

There is no doubt he's a boy!

7 comments:

Art said...

That's hilarious. Just tell him to ask permission first when it's not a statue! :o

j said...

LOL! My boy was always all boy too! Since I breast fed him, he just thought that "they" were there for touching. ANYBODY's "they". I was SO glad to get him weaned and get some manners instilled in him :)

And YES! I have read Peretti and Alcorn (ALL of Alcorn's writing except for the one about missionaries/martyrs - I just couldn't but Hubby did read it). I was just telling Diva Daughter the other day that she needed to read This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness (I think those are the titles).

TJ said...

I don't think Mo remembers being breastfed, since I weaned him at 6 months due to some health issues that required me to take a bunch of medicine. But he was very grabby back then!

I should have also noted that, Kaia saw my response to Mo's actions, and grabbed the statue also. She was breastfed much longer, and has always been very grabby with me, so hopefully she won't revert back after the statue incident.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Kids do the darndest things. Mine is now saying "Oh shit" and giving kisses that resemble making out. We need to watch what we say/do around them, that's for sure.

Valarie Lea said...

Yep he's a boy!

Carla said...

hehehehehe-my 'growed up' boys wish they could do that now and get away with it:)

j said...

I don't tag... But if I DID, you might want to visit my post today :)