Sunday, January 25, 2009

What the kids did this weekend




  1. Pulled all of my cooking utensils out of the drawer in the kitchen, and scattered them through the TV room. The pizza cutter was on the window sill, rubber scrapers on the floor, scissors in the doorway, and a rolling pin on the couch.
  2. Made a "nest" of blankets and pillows in the middle of the TV room floor where Kaia promptly fell asleep.
  3. Dumped all of the Fisher Price people out, and the art supplies too, on the first floor.
  4. Destroyed the bed, after Dana had just finished making it.
And I wonder why I cannot keep the house clean.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Crazy! Our house is only clean when Red Chief is asleep, and then I'm too exhausted to clean half the time because I've been chasing him around.

I say that anyone who has small children is allowed to have a messy house.

Anonymous said...

Ehhh, your house is still "clean", just not perfectly arranged.

j said...

*giggle* Cute post!

I promise they grow up and quit doing that. And then you miss the little-ness terribly.

Give that little turkey a BIG hug for me. I love that kid!