Why is it that I only get sick when my house is a mess? If I always kept it clean and tidy, would I stay healthy?
Why is it that I like ska music, but on my Christian Stadium Jams cd the ska song is one of the few I don't care for, and it is Kaia and Mo's favorite?
Why did I get an A in my college math class that covered algebra and calculus, but when I answered a meme about what I was doing 10 years ago, I gave you my life 11 years ago?
10 years ago...
1. I was living with my parents. (this was still true)
2. I was working at a horrible part time job in service dispatch. (actually I was a barista and server at a coffee house and I loved it)
3. I was dating a guy I thought I loved. (I was dating my husband, not the other guy)
4. I was taking night classes at the community college. (yes, I was)
5. I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up (this one was true too)
Hope you are all enjoying the New Year! I think I will try to be cleaner and healthier, learn to love the ska song, and use the brain that earned me my degree.