Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This Little...


This little kiddie went to sleep underneath sissy's vanity again. First time was just a few short minutes. Second time he was out by dinner time. Unlike Sunday, he woke up at 7:30 p.m. and kept me up til 11 p.m.

Taken shortly before he crashed.



This little kitty fell asleep in the shelved closet downstairs. When I shut the door, I was under the assumption that if any cat were in there, they would meow to be let out shortly. You know what they say about assuming...

Somewhere around 4 a.m. I realized I hadn't seen my footwarmer in bed (aka Callie). She hadn't meowed though. At 5:30 a.m. when I opened the door, I realized she'd been too busy pushing boxes and vases from the shelves until they rested against the door. So when I opened it, things came crashing down. Thankfully nothing crashed onto my grandma's dinner service that is boxed on the bottom. She was so excited to be out, she ran all over the house.


This tired mommy cleaned Kaia's room (with her help) all day yesterday. This was after cleaning the other rooms in the house Saturday. I also managed some baking this weekend, and attended a baby shower. I'm officially exhausted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Casii said...

Cutest kiddie/kitty crashing ever!
Get some rest (sad to get rest over the week and not the weekend!).

Art said...

Hey, get some rest, will ya? :)