Saturday, April 12, 2008

Can I just say I was right?

When I said I would be a busy girl on Friday, I didn't realize just how busy that would be. I had errands to run on my lunch, but we also had to celebrate our co-workers birthday that is Sunday, so I essentially took 2 lunches. You know you are at work late when the cleaning crew asks that if the vacuum is too noisy to let them know, because they have never had someone still in the office when they were trying to clean. So I left about 7:10 p.m. I was one tired girl!

I wish I could share a ton of photos with you, but honestly I didn't get all that many. On top of that most of what I took needs to be edited because the photos were too dark.

It's a beautiful day today. 61 degrees already, and the sun is beating down. We played outside for a bit, but now it is time to get ready for the library and a birthday party. Oh and that little thing about packing. I will have a laptop this trip, so hopefully I can check in this week.

2 comments:

j said...

Sunday is a day of rest so DO IT! Take a break romorrow, settle down a bit, REST! Easier said than done, right Mom of Mo?

Jennifer

Kelli said...

Whew! Sounds like a busy day! I hope you get to rest and relax soon!
Hugs,
Kelli