Tuesday, June 10, 2008

For My Sweetie

This post will stay on top, a less mushy post is available below, just scroll down.


Press Play







Dana can you believe 8 years ago today, this song played as I walked down the aisle toward you, in front of our family and friends? I know some days it may seem like 28 years ago, and somedays it feels like yesterday.



After all these years I love you even more than when we got married. Through the good times and bad times we've stuck together. The days when the kids won't stop hanging off us and we can't even have speak in complete sentences to each other, those are worth it because I know we'll look back and laugh some day.

Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I can't wait for our date this weekend and look forward to devoting my time to just enjoying us!

And now the song we heard as we walked back down the aisle. Our first time as The Kihn's.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Congratulations! And that's a beautiful wedding photo.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

j said...

Oh TJ, Happy Anniversary to you and Dana. You described marriage to a T. Not always easy, but for sure, worth it. I hope your weekend together is FABULOUS.

Be blessed.

Jennifer

Tami said...

How sweet! I love both of those songs! And I LOVE the pic in the hammock - beautiful!!