Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sesame Noodles



Lighter Sesame Noodles. I made this easy and extremely, yummy recipe for dinner Tuesday night. I found it in my Real Food magazine (I earned a free subscription by taking surveys), and loved how few ingredients there were.
Kaia actually had seconds and thirds on the broccoli. Dana liked it, Mo ate, and I took it for lunch today and both of my friends thought it was good. The only warning I have: either cook the veggies separate, or put them in a strainer so you can pull them when they are done. It was too hard to judge when to put them in, and as a result, the noodles were overcooked.
I used frozen red and yellow pepper as that was cheaper than a fresh red pepper. I also served pork and shrimp egg rolls on the side. This recipe is definitely a keeper!

No comments: