Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You: My good side

Have one of those pictures that will not be making the scrapbook? Then head on over to We Are That Family!

I like to call this "What happens when Daddy takes the photos." Won't Kaia have some great memories of her 4th birthday?!

I apologize if this image is now burned into your mind forever, try to think happy thoughts. We have even better video. Dana never misses a crack!

For my family: See I really do take after my dad. It's a family thing, what can I say? Maybe I should take the photos on Saturday?

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, my! You are a brave lady!

That picture *cracked* me up.

Pun intended!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really bared it all, didn't you! I hope that you are not the butt of any new family jokes!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

No wise "cracks" here, just lots of giggles!

Thanks for the crack up...o'my I crack myself up!

Kelli said...

Haha! The comments are funny too. :0)
~Kelli
P.s. Thank you for the anniversary wishes!

DD said...

ahahaha! Oh, that just reminded me I need to call the plummer.

Valarie Lea said...

Hahahahaha!! Nope don't think that one will make the scrapbook ;o)

Growin' with it said...

a husband's vengence is never good!

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when people catch these moments on film? Oy!

j said...

GIRL! I am so bloomin' jealous. If my hubby tried to snap a shot like that of me he would have to use a wide angle lens. Your hiny isn't any bigger than both of my thumbs put together.

And my hubby skips crack shots (for the obvious reasons listed above) and goes for legs shots. I think he has ZZ Top back ground music playing in his head when he takes a pic of me.

Be blessed!

Jen