Monday, June 16, 2008

Free After Opinion

Lately I've received a bunch of free things through different online surveys. I test the product and then give my opinion. The great thing is, there is always plenty of product leftover. Here is what I've received so far:
  1. 2 different packages of diapers
  2. 1 bottle of liquid laundry detergent
  3. 5 small bottles of eau de toilette (no idea what brand though)
  4. Soap- I'm currently on bar #2 and expect to receive 3 more

The really cool thing is that while I do each survey and test the products, I'm also receiving points that become cash. Notice most of the products have to do with smell? Well the Kihn's are smelling pretty good lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tysa! I am so curious what you go through to do this? Sounds perfect!