Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Miniature Golf Leavenworth Style

One of our favorite things to do in Leavenworth is to go miniature golfing. This is a cute 18 hole course, and always provides a fun time (plus it's near a great little burger joint).

Here's Dana getting out of the trap.

My pink purse goes everywhere with me. Including golfing.


The "river" that runs through the course. (It is dyed blue)

One of the windmills. I can't remember if this is the one you putt through or not.


It was a very close game. I managed 3 hole-in-one's, and I'm still not sure if I won by 1 or if we tied. I added at least 3 times. Good thing we weren't too concerned about math on our weekend together. I did completely lose the game of air hockey we played in the arcade inside. The machine did the math for us.

After our fun, we headed over to the burger joint for... wait for it... burgers and fries! It was great!

8 comments:

dianna said...

I haven't done that in so long~
fun fun fun*!*

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Sounds like a great weekend. And, hey, I love your pink purse! What a statement :-)

Art said...

I have not played mini golf in years. It's amazing how something so silly can be so much fun!

tricki_nicki said...

Look at you and your little pink purse! That just cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been miniature golfing in for EVER

Dianna said...

Aww . . . Mr. Mordecai and I went minigolfing quite a bit when we were dating. Maybe we should take Red Chief sometime.

j said...

Oh yeah. I am digging your pink purse. I have one out in the garage that I haven't ever carried. After football season I may ditch the Bama purse and get it out!

Looks like you are having fun!

Kelli said...

That looks like lots of fun! Your purse is too cute!
~Kelli