Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So quiet...

It is so quiet lately. I notice that all my favorite blogs have slowed down as we are nearing the holiday. My messageboards are quiet, and for the most part the office is quiet.

We have a beautiful sunny day today. Kaia really had hoped to play in the snow last night, and I had to break the news that it had all melted. Dana and I are also working on convincing her that just because there was snow yesterday, that does not make Christmas this week. This leads to many arguments where at 4 years old, she knows everything!

Tomorrow we have a short day at work. I hope to go home and clean up so that I can enjoy cooking on Thursday morning. We will do an early dinner at Gordie and June's with Dana's brothers. A small gathering, but with only 4 girls present (including Kaia and I) there will still be plenty of work.

With Nana's help I revamped my desk display. I used it to decorate the board meeting lunch table today. I think I will take it with me to June's for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I wish it was cold enough for a little snow here! We are going to get a little cooler weather tomorrow and I'm looking foward to it. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!
Hugs,
Kelli