Thursday, November 29, 2007

Snow!

We finally have our first true snowfall of the season! Reports have varied from 5 to 9 inches, but there is a lovely coating of white to our city and it is still falling. Kaia of course was thrilled, Mo seems pretty excited too. They both were squishing the little bit that had accumulated yesterday evening into snowballs and throwing them. I'm happy to report that my new tires did great today. Also Kaia didn't even put up a fight when I told her that she needed to wear pants to school because of the snow. She actually let me pick out her entire outfit, and willingly put on the yellow snow coat, all so that she could run out and play. Sampson who was probably just a puppy last time there was snow on the ground (not including the little bit that we had a few weeks ago) was outside last night barking at the snowflakes and chasing them through the yard. Hopefully I can get a photo soon, although it may be of the office as it's dark by the time I get home.

No comments: