Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I have arrived!

I feel that I have arrived in blog world! I now have enough readers for someone to call me out with an anonymous comment! Finally!

It was a good laugh to read the comment on I Finally Did It. I had expected to get called out on some of my comments eventually. I do happen to have an opinion and I know that not everyone will agree. But I was called lazy for not wrapping Santa's presents? Wow. When a friend read that she even said, "but Santa doesn't wrap presents." Apparently someone's Santa does. That's cool, but our Santa doesn't. He puts em out under the tree, and we had two very excited kids when they saw those gifts.

Ok there is my break from work, since there isn't going to be a lunch break today. I'm just so excited!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. It is always nice to "meet" someone new :o)
Susan

Jenny's Vegcafe said...

I'm jealous. I have yet to receive a mean or anonymous comment.
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Santa doesn't always wrap presents at my house either and I'm not lazy either.