Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ok, so I'm just a big slacker

I don't know why, but I can't get anything done! I did get a load of dishes done on Tuesday. I did get most of the old food out of my fridge, but I have yet to wipe it all down. I have not vacuumed, and I'm completely grossed out by my own home! The carpets are being cleaned on the 20th, so I have a deadline.

Tomorrow I am getting my facial for my Christmas present from Dana. Thank you honey! Saturday I will be doing some serious cleaning of the house and the dog before Dana's office Bowling Party.

If you remember from past posts, Stupid Dog hates water. Stupid Dog is now known as Stinky Dog. The fact that our high temps have been just above freezing all week means I won't be attempting to hose him down at our house. Instead I'll have to load him up and take him to the dog wash that's located at the carwash a few blocks away. I firmly believe that I will need about 3 body builders to come over from the gym on the other side of the strip mall to help hold Stinky Dog down. But we cannot stand the smell of him any longer.

I'm not sure whether to clean Stinky Dog first or the house. Either way I will be exhausted for the party Saturday, but my face should look great!

No comments: