Monday, December 10, 2007

Yeady?

Meet Mo's new word. He learned it while talking with Gramma Owie this weekend. This morning I asked if the kids were ready to go, and Mo answered "yeady?" Too cute.

We are not ready for Christmas Eve at our home yet. Thank you for all the ideas on containing the clutter! I really like the idea of using the zippered bags, but also keeping them up and out of reach. I think that is why the Potato Heads did stay together for so long. Now I just need to refind all of the pieces and get it put away. I also use wicker bins to sort toys and books in Morgan's room. They were a baby shower gift from my mom, when I didn't have any room in the dresser for Mo's clothes. Now the dresser is his, so the bins make a great way to sort out toys.

I really wanted to have the house clean this weekend. But I was tired and felt like I was catching a cold. So very little was actually accomplished. Now with only 2 weeks (YIKES, where is the time going?) to go, I will be forcing myself to get some work done at night. I'm usually exhausted by the time I get off work, get the kids, make dinner, and get them to bed. I'll be posting my cleaning list/schedule shortly.

No comments: