Thursday, December 20, 2007

Making A Case for Laminate Flooring

If you have kids (or ever plan to have kids), and are trying to decide on flooring DO NOT carpet.



In front of the high chair




Entrance to the kitchen



In front of the sofa in the TV room


But if you do have carpet, and kids it there is some hope

Thanks to my mom and P&C Carpet Cleaning

In front of high chair



Entrance to kitchen


In front of sofa in TV room

He didn't make any promises on how clean he would be able to get it. But, in person it looks sooooo much better. A very good Christmas present to give to a mom with young ones and carpet.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I got rid of my carpet last year and we installed laminate flooring. It is so much easier to keep clean. I am not putting it in the kitchen though. I'm going for vinyl in there because water can damage laminate.

How nice of your mother to get your carpets cleaned. A terrific gift for a mother with children.

Blessings,
Mary