Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 in Review

Kelli, at There's No Place Like Home, had a great idea for a little review of our blogging year. We are posting the first sentence and a favorite pic. I learned 2 things while doing this. 1) I posted very infrequently much of the year. 2) I rarely posted pictures. The last few months, though, I posted often and tried to get in as many photos as I could. Part of the change is that I have more readers now, and I want people to stay interested. Also I began tracking my visitors. Tonight we are dining with the Ross Family. Prime Rib and homeade fries. I'm bringing my italian pasta salad (see sparkrecipes for details). Kaia is looking forward to spending the night with Sam and Charlie. For tonight I'm looking forward to dinner as they are my favorite foods! Also, I'm looking forward to frequent posting and lots of photos in 2008, and I hope you are too!

January
Doesn't mean we haven't been busy. Yesterday I had to take Kaia to the dr's because she broke out in a rash over her entire body!



















My grandmother in Mexico.

February
Accidents, Toilets, and Comforters! In our house these things all go together.

March
Sunday was a big day at our house. Mo received his first haricut!

April
Oops! Rode my ATV right into the branches of a tree.







I think these photos speak for themselves. My arm is still scarred up and it is very noticeable when I'm tan.
May
We generally look forward to Friday's in our home, but this week it seems like it is all we lived for.

June
We have a new member to our family.


Sampson, aka BigDumbDog, aka Stinky Dog


July

Kaia's 4th birthday has come and gone.

The princess herself.

August
With Kaia's pre-school days coming fast upon us, we found that creating a new budget was a necessity.


Kaia and Mo on the shore of Lake Couer d'Alene

September
I went to Rosauers yesterday not a planned trip, but we were out of celery and green pepper, both of which I needed for my pasta salad (see sparkrecipes for the full info).

Mo looking gQ in his g diaper.

October
Just wanted to say that I had a great time Monday in Leavenworth with my grandma, who's visiting from Mexico, and my parents.


Photo by Dad of Leavenworth. (notice the sign is for sausages)

November
You may have noticed that there haven't been any postings to the blog for over 2 weeks.



My attempt at creativity, and decorating for Thanksgiving.

December
We had yesterday all planned out.

Mommy's little helper.

2 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great 2008.

Kelli said...

Thank you so much for joining in the fun! It looks like you had a great year. Happy New Year to you!
Hugs,
Kelli