Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It just keeps coming!

The snow that is, for right now anyway. It was a fun drive to work, sliding into intersections where I was attempting to stop. I did make it to my doctors appointment only 3 minutes late. That's where I learned that I do not have MRSA. No ideas as to what is on my arm, or why I've been so sick, but the antibiotics seem to be helping so I'll be finishing them and using a cream to help with the itching.

I also just received word from the Federal Government that our federal campaign expenses were too high and I need to submit by next week a plan to lower them and the budget that was approved by the committee overseeing the campaign. Except I didn't receive the word from the government, although I was supposedly cc'd on it. I hear this from the Committee Chair. So I know what I get to do today! The fun just never ends!

I also want to say that I love blogging. I didn't like the title of my previous post. It just sounded so negative, so last night I hopped on and changed it. Now it is much better.

No comments: