Monday, January 21, 2008

Laundry, Knitting, Church, Football


I could go on, but that makes up our 3-day weekend. I still need to vacuum, and wash down the kitchen, but it has been a good weekend. The cold weather kept us inside all day yesterday (the dog came into the garage so we could visit.

You can see the help I get with my least favorite part of laundry, folding! Yes, that really is our pitiful basket that we continue to use. I bought a laundry bag system a few years back, that just doesn't get used. I need to get all caught up on laundry so that at least the 2 bags contain all the dirty laundry, and these pitiful baskets can be used for folding, since the bags don't work for that.

Callie and Hemi can often be seen sleeping in the basket, which means at least one article of clothing needs re-washed. Mo just enjoys pulling everything out of the basket. Little stinker.

Now we are off, I want to get some breakfast going, since Mo wants to eat again, and Kaia and Dana will be up soon. Then I can vacuum, and start the washing machine. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that your Grandma loves to do laundry. Maybe you should ask her to visit you.

TJ said...

Funny, that's exactly who I was thinking of while posting.

Grandma Owie said...

That's why Granny stays at my house when she visits.

TJ said...

Woohoo! Grandma Owie now has a google account and left a comment! Now I may have to tell the world how Grandma Owie became Grandma Owie!